Monday, February 22, 2010

NEW L'DAIALOGUE- "The Makings Freestyle" [CDQ]/[OVAGROUND EXCLUSIVE TRACK]
























Fresh off the release of InDAIpendent and in the mist of setting up shows for that project, I came across a SUPER overlooked track by the Detroit native/L.A. residing homeboy DJ Houseshoes entitled "The Makings" off of the Do-Over 10" he dropped with Flying Lotus a few weeks ago.

While I love Jay Electronica and the world is still going goo-goo-ga-ga over the "Exhibit C" track...I suggest you check this BANGING Houseshoes-produced track.

Every emcee in the world may not get on it immediately but I felt it only right to bring you this Curtis Mayfield-sampled banger in full Techicolor.

I shoulda asked permission...but...well, I holla at 'Shoes myself.

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Music Monday!!!!


-L'Daialogue


Track: L'Daialogue DiCaprio-"The Makings Freestyle"
(DJHouseshoesMadeABeatSoDopeIShouldaAskedPermissionFirstREMIX)




RE-UP'D LINK
: http://www.mediafire.com/?xuwgmjilxbm

No comments: