Sunday, August 9, 2009

L'Daialogue @ Club Element-Hollywood THIS SATURDAY!!!!















Yep,


I got this BIG show coming this Saturday August 15, 2009 @ 7 p.m.


Pretty much, the good people over at Supreme Team Entertainment holla'd at me about participating in this showcase that will have me performing in front of Def Jam, Warner Bros and Interscope executives at Club Element in Hollywood.

It is a humble jump but you know I have to represent for my people. I should have video footage so some of my out of town people won't miss it.\

But, for my West Coast peeps I do have tickets going for $15 dollars. Hit up the PayPal link below for purchase/donation or something. Support me some type of way.

And more than anything, wish ya' boy good luck. I'ma rip it for ya'll.


Holla.


-L'Daialogue



TICKET PURCHASE/DONATION LINK:

-----------------------------------
Invoice Details
-----------------------------------

From:
Affillieated Vischunz/ DRDP Productions
affillieatedvischunz@yahoo.com

Subtotal: 15.00
Tax: 1.24
Total: $16.24 USD

Note: $20.00 will get you full admission into Club Element in Hollywood to the Supreme Team Entertainment's Industry Showcase which features Memphis emcee L'Daialogue who has been selected to perform in front of industry insiders and A&R's from Island Def Jam Music Group, Atlantic Records, Warner Brothers Records and Interscope Records.

With your ticket purchase, you will get a physical copy of L'Daialogue's mixtape(s) Bluff City Daialogue 1 & 2. Come support L'Daialogue as he has his first taste of major label exposure in this jam packed event.

To view the details of this invoice or to pay Affillieated Vischunz/ DRDP Productions with PayPal, just click on the following link or copy and paste it into your web browser:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cmd=_prq&id=l55WPxxWssmcrVhhTGTfDXT04jtJgjbaqO12SA

No comments: