Tuesday, July 14, 2009

L'Daialogue Presents Odd Daialogue (PRODUCED BY ODDISEE)
















The Backstory:

I saw that Oddisee had a new release entitled "Odd Summer" per a google search and I checked it out immediately. Now, it was pretty much a instrumental album from what I saw and it was tight. Alot of undeground flavor with some world/live samples mixed into the set.

But, the question is: the beats??? Did Oddisee really think that any emcee in his/her right mind would let these gems go to waste? I hope not, because if not for myself...I rocked them off the strength alone that you needed some sort of lyrical reference with these records. These are those sunny-day, "top-back" type tracks and you know I had to put a little M-Town flavor down for the summer.

So, that's it. Pure lyrics. Hard beats. 4 tracks. A free project that's VERY UNOFFICIAL!


Check it out.


-L'Daialogue

P.S. Cop ALL of Oddisee's releases mane. Diamond District and the Odd Summer EP. As for myself...cop the Bluff City Daialogue 2: http://www.zshare.net/download/60834708c5a1aa2a/
and stay tuned for the next project.



ODD DAIALOGUE LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nikobm21mwu

No comments: