Friday, September 26, 2014

D. Francis- All For Nothing EP [OVAGROUND EXCLUSIVE] [NEW MUSIC] [TYGAHWOODS]




















"Can't leave rap alone, the game needs me..."- Jay-Z
"I can't stop rappin...I won't stop rappin.."- Too Short

New Orleans emcee and Tygah Woods member D. Francis told me after his last critically-acclaimed album D. Francis LP, that he was pretty much DONE with the game.

*looks around* Done, as in finished? I never wanted to believe him but he assured me that it was over and he was hanging up his microphone.

Luckily, I opened my email and saw a plain link DIRECTLY from D. Francis this morning so I'm definitely gonna share this with the masses mane.

The new project is titled All For Nothing EP and the production is being handled by Jordeaux and its 4 tracks strong. Short and sweet.

The real lyricists can never stay away too long and for that...I'm very happy.

Check out the link below and download this bump.

-MiZUnderstatistic 

LINKhttps://dfrancis.bandcamp.com/album/all-for-nothing-ep


No comments: