Thursday, September 4, 2008

Three 6 Mafia Concert in Los Angeles, Tennessee??


So, I went to a Three 6 Mafia concert at the House of Blues in Hollywood, California last night and I could have sworn that instead of being IN Hollywood, I was standing dead in the middle of Chelsea and Hollywood Avenue in North Memphis.

I thought I was still in North Memphis. I mean REALLY.

I mean...dang. The show started off cool. They had like 3 opening acts and finally Three 6 came on the stage. But, here's where everything went downhill from there.

As soon as DJ Paul & Juicy J started singing "Who Run It?" the Mexicans and Black folks started fighting. I think that was the last straw. I don't even know why. But that's beside the point.

After that "Lolli, Lolli (Pop That Body)" song, I didn't know. I kinda thought that Da' Low Down & Dirty Three 6 Mafia was sliding out the back door for a minute. They were Holly-hood and doing TV and stuff so I had to see if they still had it. I got the Lasr 2 Walk cd and I wanted to see how they rocked it.

I can take pride in letting the world know. They still GOT it. I mean they didn't even get to the most crunk part of the show before those folks started jackin'.

They killed the show in my opinion and I'm looking forward to the next one. The only part I'm not looking forward to is the 100 Los Angeles County Sheriffs with guns pointed at my face afterwards.

But hey, you know how it goes after them M-Town representaz put it down.

No comments: